◦ ~Gelli Plate background with Catherine Pooler ink and Lindy’s Magicals. Brayer background with ink
◦ ~Sprinkle Lindy’s Magicals onto inked gelli. Lindys are fantastic! But less is more, as they are highly pigmented, creating fantastic effects!! After I sprinkled dry Lindy’s Magicals I lightly spritzed with water.
◦ ~I placed card stock down on the gelli and gently rubbed making sure I rubbed all of the card stock. I used extra smooth 80lb cardstock.
◦ ~The results are beautiful!!!
◦ ~I used a stencil and Catherine Pooler ink and a large headed brush and stenciled over the cardstock.
◦ ~After I stenciled the design I wiped it down with a baby wipe.
◦ I stamped the horse and carriage and then did the reflection technique using a brayer. (I’ve included a link to Tracey’s video on how to do this technique)
◦ The stamps used:
◦ Weeping Willow Tree
◦ Fir Tree 1
◦ Mystical Swirl
◦ Horse & Carriage
◦ Happily Ever After
◦ Inks used:
◦ VersaFine Clair, Catherine Pooler, Momento and Gina K