I sprayed heavy weight paper with 3 colors of Dylusions. I sprayed the orange first over all of the paper. I then sprayed the purple and was surprised at the how the color turned out. When I spray I had the sprayer at the same level as the paper and sprayed a full pump so it sprayed across the paper. If I sprayed half pump I would get big drops instead of a nice spray. Then I sprayed with the teal color and again was surprised that it was more green then teal.
I stamped Sebastian in nocturne. I stamped the barnacles in summertime and then went over it with glamorous because I thought it needed to pop a little more.
I stamped the seaweed in green oasis and for the shadow I stamped in verdant.
I used gel pens to outline and dot Sebastian and the seaweeds. I had put red stickles in the centers of the barnacles and didn't like it so I scraped it off leaving some of the red glitter. I also very sparingly used green stickles on Sebastian. I added some drops of glossy accents for bubbles.